With 85 years experience in safety and risk management, the NSCA is Australia's leading national, member based, not-for-profit organisation. Membership with the NSCA not only demonstrates your commitment to safety but enables you to be part of the Australian WHS community working together to ensure the Australian workplaces are the safest in the world and protect their most important asset - people. The NSCA works with members inspiring, educating, informing and engaging with them to achieve best practice in WHS and risk management.
Offering you constant support, the NSCA represents its members and the WHS profession nationally via media exposure and globally via its leadership with APOSHO. As a WHS professional, this is your opportunity to shape this community and industry.
NSCA membership is a cost effective way to keep you up-to-date, share information, access NSCA training, consulting and auditing discounts, network with your peers and have support with dedicated expertise.
Become a member today and get exclusive access to a growing list of benefits.
Click here to download the Membership Program Flyer.
From July 2013 you will be able to access the new member portal and enjoy a host of new benefits including:
- Dedicated member hotline - access expert advice when you need it most
- Exclusive online access to key WHS templates, tools, checklists, safety updates and more
- Subscription to National Safety magazine, Australia's most respected WHS publication
- Fortnightly Safe-T-Bulletin - for all the latest WHS news
- Free attendance to local Safety Connect meetings and state Breakfast Panel Discussions
- Discounts off NSCA training, consulting and auditing services and selected CCH books
- Discounts to NSCA industry events featuring prominent safety keynote speakers
- Access to discounted legal advice - Sparke Helmore Lawyers - 1800 63 85 63
- Use of the NSCA Member logo on promotional materials and communications; and a
- Membership certificate recognising a shared commitment to NSCA values and beliefs.
Types of Membership
Individual and Corporate Membership is available. All membership fees are fully tax deductible.
JOIN TODAY..Become an Individual or Corporate member.
Ensuring the NSCA member program benefits is of interest and relevant to members is important to us. If you have any feedback in relation to the current member benefits or suggestions for new benefits please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All current members will be transitioned to the new Membership package in July 2013. You will be advised of your new membership level prior to renewal however if you have questions please contact the membership team at email@example.com or call 02 9213 6299.