With 85 years experience in safety and risk management, the NSCA is Australia's leading national, member based, not-for-profit organisation. Membership with the NSCA not only demonstrates your commitment to safety but enables you to be part of the Australian WHS community working together to ensure the Australian workplaces are the safest in the world and protect their most important asset - people. The NSCA works with members inspiring, educating, informing and engaging with them to achieve best practice in WHS and risk management.
Offering you constant support, the NSCA represents its members and the WHS profession nationally via media exposure and globally via its leadership with APOSHO. As a WHS professional, this is your opportunity to shape this community and industry.
NSCA membership is a cost effective way to keep you up-to-date, share information, access NSCA training, consulting and auditing discounts, network with your peers and have support with dedicated expertise.
Become a member today and get exclusive access to a growing list of benefits.
Click here to download the Membership Program Flyer.
Knowledge is power! NSCA's knowledge centre provides members access to the latest information, legislation and tools to ensure they protect their most important asset - people. With different State, Territory and Commonwealth WHS legislation and the constant threat of a workplace injury or law suit, WHS professional need to be on top of the changes to the law and the latest best practice. The NSCA offer access to:
- Resources - including Australia's most respected WHS magazine, National Safety, white papers, case studies and more;
- Tools - including checklists, templates, fact sheets and more;
- Latest News - including fortnightly Safe-T-Bulletin delivered to your inbox;
- Networking Events - complimentary attendance to Safety Connect and Breakfast Seminar events and
- Compliance Updates - including links to the latest regulations.
Career and Professional Development
I want to progress now! Your requirements often change as you progress through your career. Whether you are a student considering a career in WHS, an experienced professional wanting to up-skill, or a manager wanting to keep your staff motivated, NSCA offer:
- Resources - including articles, case studies, access to WHS jobs and more;
- Networking opportunities and
- Various training courses and education - including discounts on Certificate IV of OHS and Diploma in OHS.
Everyone loves a discount! NSCA members save money on NSCA training (Including Certificate IV in OHS and Diploma of OHS), consulting and auditing services. With offices, training locations and expert consultants across Australia, the NSCA services businesses small and large across all industries. The NSCA offer*:
- 10% discount on NSCA training, consulting and auditing services;
- 15% discount on CCH Publishing's range of WHS publications and subscription services and;
- Special rates on legal advice by Sparke Helmore Lawyers. Offered 24/7, call 1800 638 563 when a serious (notifiable) incident has occurred.
Help, I need advice! NSCA members receive up to 20 hours free consultation with our expert WHS consultant advice line. Members can be rest assured that help is on hand when they need it. Phone or email our dedicated member consultant for answers to those tricky questions.
Recognition and Support
We champion Work Health & Safety! Becoming a member shows your commitment to a healthier and safer workplace. Our members are dedicated to raising their safety standards and encouraging others to do the same. The NSCA offer*:
- The use of the NSCA Member logo and certificate/plaque to display in your company;
- Your company logo on the NSCA website;
- Discounted advertising in NSCA channels of communication; and
- Free advertising and editorial in NSCA's National Safety magazine.
*Specific member benefits depend on which membership type you apply for.
Types of Membership
Individual and Corporate Membership is available. All membership fees are fully tax deductible.
JOIN TODAY..Become an Individual or Corporate member.
Ensuring the NSCA member program benefits is of interest and relevant to members is important to us. If you have any feedback in relation to the current member benefits or suggestions for new benefits please email your comments to email@example.com.
Please note: All current members will be transitioned to the new Membership package in July 2013. You will be advised of your new membership level prior to renewal however if you have questions please contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9213 6299.